The Vision of the St. Paul Youth Ministry:
We, the Youth of St. Paul Catholic Church in Sacramento, California, are life giving disciples to one another, by keeping God's word alive in our lives and by sharing in Christ's mission to respond creatively to the emerginig needs of the Church.
We commit ourselves to:
- Share generously our gift, talent, and time, in radiating the presence of Christ in our respective activities and services;
- Promote culture appreciation, harmony and support to our homes, schools, and community to be a leaven of social transformation;
- Follow Jesus in His compassionate love for the poor and the suffering of the world.
Our Key Directions:
- Intensive promotion of St. Paul Youth Ministry
- Formation program of the members
- Wholesome environment
- Development of Pauline Leaders
- Service for the poor.
Check out the documents and links in the right column of this page for additional information and the 2014 St. Paul Youth Ministry Membership Form.
MEETINGS ARE HELD AT 6:00 P.M. EACH SECOND AND FOURTH SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH IN ROOM #1 OF THE RELIGIOUS EDUCATION BUILDING.